You can move back and forth to answer the questions.
Click here to go back to the Lesson
1.What does Church of God seventh day believe concerning Jesus death and entombment?
a. That Jesus died on Friday and resurrected on Sunday.
b. His death and entombment is not necessary.
c. That He will be in the heart of the earth for three days and three nights.
d. That this teaching is a mere saying.
2. What does the majority of Christendom believe in the death and resurrection of Christ?
a. Good Friday crucifixion and Easter Sunday resurrection.
b. He was crucified on Wednesday and resurrect late Saturday.
c. The Bible do not have good account of that.
d. He can resurrect any day.
3.What are the most important things to remember while studying about
Jesus entombment lesson?
a. That He fulfilled the words of Prophet Daniel and lasted three day and three nights like Jonah in the belly of fish.
b. That the His death and resurrection is not to be taken serious.
c. That He has finished His works on the cross.
d. Easter Sunday and good Friday.
4. How many hours are there in three days and three nights? ?
a. 24 hours.
b. 120 hours.
c. 72 hours.
d. 12 hours.
5. What does Matthew 12:40 really mean?
a. The second coming of Christ
b. The earth will swallow the Sons of men.
c. That Jesus will be in the grave three days and three nights.
d. That Jesus will die one day and be buried.
6.From Friday crucifixion to Sunday morning resurrection, how many days and nights are there?
a. One day and two nights.
b. Three days and Two nights.
c. Three days Three nights.
d. Three nights two days.
7. Which of the counting meet three days and three nights of Jesus entombment?
a. Good Friday to Easter Sunday.
b. Thursday to Sunday.
c. Monday to Saturday.
d. Wednesday to Saturday
8.Which prophet did Jesus refer to as the only sign of his entombment(Matthew 12:40)?
a. Prophet Isaiah.
b. Prophet Daniel.
c. Prophet Jonah.
d. Prophet Jeremiah.
9. When is the mist of the week as prophesied by Daniel the Prophet(Dan 9:27?
10. Who is the Messiah that is Prophesied by Daniel?
b. John the Baptist.
c. Jesus Christ.
11. What will the Messiah do as mentioned in Daniel 7 :27?
a. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
b. He will resurrect.
c. He is the High Priest.
d. He will heal.
12. When does it mean to cause sacrifice to case?
a. He will stop the daily sacrifice.
b. He will sacrifice Himself as the lamb for the sin of the whole world.
c. He will consume the sacrifice.
d. He will case breathing.
13. Jesus fulfilled the prophecy of three days and three nights
a. By His death on Wednesday and resurrect at the end of weekly Sabbath day.
b. By His death on Friday afternoon and Resurrect on Sunday morning.
c. By the death on the cross.
d. By following Jonah into the Belly of Fish.
14. Does church of God Seventh day took this believe of three days three night Jesus entombment on Herself alone?
a. From Bible Prophecy.
b. From the teaching of Jesus Himself.
c. From Philosophy.
d. From great bible scholars.
End of Quiz.